Mailchimp is an email marketing platform designed for businesses of all sizes that can send email campaigns, manage their email lists, and track their email marketing results.
An important consideration, if you’re thinking about leaving Mailchimp, is searching for a replacement with equivalent features and a less expensive price. Luckily, several Mailchimp rivals are suitable.
In this article, we’ll examine the best Mailchimp alternatives, highlighting their benefits and drawbacks as well as their distinguishing traits.
Best Mailchimp Competitors
Brevo, formerly called Sendinblue, is an all-in-one marketing platform that goes beyond email marketing. It offers a wide range of multichannel communication options, including email, SMS, live chat, and push notifications. Having support for six languages, Brevo caters to businesses of all sizes, from startups and SMBs to large enterprises, publishers, NGOs, and agencies.
Pros of Brevo:
- Unlimited subscribers: Brevo permits you to handle an unlimited number of subscribers across all its plans, making it ideal for businesses with growing contact lists.
- Multichannel platform: With many communication options like email, SMS, live chat, and push notifications, Brevo enables businesses to engage their audience via various channels.
- Seamless integration with Shopify and more: Brevo integrates evenly with famous e-commerce platforms like: Shopify, offering e-commerce businesses valuable marketing and communication tools.
Cons of Brevo:
- None significant: Brevo’s strengths highly prevail over any kind of drawbacks, making it a robust choice for businesses.
Best for: Brevo is proved to be an excellent choice for businesses of all sizes, specifically:
- Large organizations that require a powerful all-in-one marketing platform
Key Features of Brevo:
- Email Marketing:
Brevo provides drag-and-drop email builder, personalized templates, advanced list segmentation, dynamic personalization, A/B testing and comprehensive analytics for successful email campaigns.
Businesses can set up autoresponders, email marketing automation, and visual workflow builders with limited triggers, permitting personalized and elegant communication with subscribers.
- Transactional Emails (SMTP):
Brevo includes transactional emails as a segment of its monthly plans, providing businesses with essential notifications for instance:
- Order confirmations
- Shipping updates
- Password resets
Brevo features a built-in CRM for managing contacts and deals, streamlining customer relationship management.
- Multichannel Marketing:
Besides features like Mailchimp that helps you to send emails, Brevo supports SMS marketing, WhatsApp marketing, push notifications, and live chat, allowing businesses to communicate with their audience through various channels.
Pricing of Brevo (Based on 5,000 contacts):
- Free plan: Incorporates up to 9,000 emails per month.
- Paid plans initiate at $25 per month for 20,000 emails and the increase depends on the volume of emails sent.
Moosend is considered to be a user-friendly email marketing solution with a focus on simplicity and comfortable use. It features integrations with Zapier and Piesync, providing users with additional flexibility and connectivity to other apps and platforms. While specifically focusing on small businesses and startups, Moosend incorporates transactional emails and landing pages for high functionality.
Pros of Moosend:
- User-friendly interface: Moosend’s intuitive interface makes it comfortable for users, lacing newbies, to navigate and generate email campaigns effortlessly.
- Integrations with Zapier and Piesync: The integration capacities with Zapier and Piesync permit users to connect Moosend with other tools and apps, enhancing its functionality.
- Transactional emails and landing pages: Moosend offer transactional email support and landing page creation, lacing users with supplementary communication options and lead capture tools.
Cons of Moosend:
- Limited language support: Moosend is accessible only in the English language, which might be a limitation for businesses targeting audiences in non-English-speaking states.
Best for: Moosend is a perfect choice for small businesses, startups, publishers, and agencies looking for a straightforward and easy-to-use email marketing tool with basic automation features.
Key Features of Moosend:
- Email Marketing: Moosend provides users with a drag-and-drop email builder, pre-designed templates, list segmentation, real-time analytics, and A/B testing for effective email campaigns.
- Automation: Users can be able to set up autoresponders, automation workflows, and lead scoring to automate and customize their email communication.
- Transactional Emails: Moosend supports transactional emails, permitting businesses to send order confirmations, shipping notifications, and other essential transactional messages.
- Landing Pages: Moosend’s landing page builder assists in businesses creating attractive and conversion-focused landing pages to get leads and drive engagement.
Pricing of Moosend (based on 5,000 contacts):
- $48 monthly
- $160 monthly for 20,000 contacts
- $315 monthly for 50,000 contacts
- Prices increase based on the number of contacts.
ConvertKit is designed with content creators, bloggers, and YouTubers in mind. The platform suggests various flexible signup form options and provides a paid newsletter feature for those seeking for monetizing their content.
Pros of ConvertKit:
- Flexible signup form options: ConvertKit suggests multiple options for creating signup forms, making it comfortable for content creators to grow their subscriber list via various lead magnets.
- Migration service offered: ConvertKit gives a concierge migration service for users with over 5,000 subscribers, clarifying the process of transferring their email list to the platform.
- Paid newsletter option: ConvertKit permits content creators to suggest paid newsletters to their audience, making an additional revenue stream.
Cons of Convertkit:
- Limited language support: ConvertKit, like some other substitutes, supports only the English language, which might be a limitation for businesses targeting international audiences.
Best for: ConvertKit is proved to be an excellent choice for creators, artists, writers, musicians, bloggers, and YouTubers who need an email marketing platform tailored to their content-focused businesses.
Key Features of ConvertKit:
- Email Marketing: ConvertKit presents newsletter templates, RSS-to-email functionality, a customizable form builder, and analytics for optimizing email campaigns.
- Automation: The platform suggests a visual automation builder and automation templates, simplifying the process of setting up automated workflows.
- Paid Newsletter: ConvertKit allows content creators to offer paid newsletters to their subscribers, producing a potential revenue stream from absolute content.
Pricing of ConvertKit (Based on 5,000 contacts):
- Pricing differs based on the number of subscribers and initiates at $29 per month
ActiveCampaign is a powerful email marketing and automation platform made for businesses that need advanced marketing automation features. It incorporates robust CRM capabilities and gives solutions for email marketing, automation, and sales.
Pros of ActiveCampaign :
- Advanced automation: ActiveCampaign suggests advanced automation features, including conditional branching and personalized content, permitting highly targeted and dynamic email campaigns.
- CRM integration: The platform is laced with a built-in CRM to manage customer data, track interactions, and automate sales processes.
- Sales automation: active campaign’s sales automation tools assist in the conversion of leads into customers and streamline the sales funnel.
Cons of ActiveCampaign :
- Learning curve: The extensive features and capabilities of ActiveCampaign may have a steeper learning curve for new customers.
Best for: ActiveCampaign is considered to be the right choice for businesses that require sophisticated automation and CRM capabilities to optimize their marketing and sales processes.
Key Features of ActiveCampaign :
- Email Marketing: ActiveCampaign recommends email templates, segmentation, behavioral tracking, and split testing for effective email campaigns.
- Automation: Users can be able to generate complex automation workflows based on customer behavior and interactions, resulting in personalized and targeted communication.
- CRM and Sales Automation: ActiveCampaign incorporates a powerful CRM with sales automation features to streamline the sales process.
Pricing of ActiveCampaign (Based on 5,000 contacts):
- Pricing initiates at $129 per month for up to 500 contacts and increases based on the number of contacts and more features.
Overview: GetResponse is an all-in-one marketing platform that is ready to provide email marketing, automation, landing page creation, and webinar hosting. It serves businesses of all sizes and provides a customer-friendly interface.
Pros of GetResponse:
- All-in-one marketing platform: GetResponse pairs email marketing, automation, landing pages, and webinar hosting in one platform, streamlining marketing efforts.
- Webinar hosting: The platform’s webinar functionality allows businesses to host webinars and collaborate with their audience in real-time.
- List-building programs: GetResponse provides list-building programs and tools to assist users grow their subscriber base.
Cons of GetResponse:
- Limited webinar attendees: The number of attendees for webinars is restricted in some pricing plans.
Best for: GetResponse is suitable for businesses seeking an all-in-one marketing platform with extra webinar hosting capabilities therefore, GetResponse stand out as an alternative to MailChimp
Key Features of GetResponse:
- Email Marketing: GetResponse presents a drag-and-drop email editor, autoresponders, A/B testing, and segmentation choices for outstanding email campaigns.
- Automation: Users can set up automation workflows as per customer behavior and interactions, clarifying timely and related communications.
- Landing Pages: GetResponse’s landing page builder assists in businesses creating high-converting landing pages to get leads.
- Webinars: The platform incorporates webinar hosting functionality, permitting businesses to host live and automated webinars.
Pricing of GetResponse (Based on 5,000 contacts):
- Pricing initiates at $49 per month for up to 5,000 contacts and the price may go up as per the number of contacts and additional features.
AWeber is considered to be an established email marketing platform called for its simplicity and reliability. It suggests a range of email templates and provides solutions for email marketing, automation, and subscriber segmentation.
Pros of AWeber:
- Easy to use: Weber’s straightforward interface makes it accessible to users of all skill levels, including beginners.
- Extensive template library: The platform provides a wide selection of email templates to select from, saving time on design and setup.
- Automated campaigns: AWeber permits users to make automated email campaigns depending on triggers and subscriber behavior.
Cons of AWeber:
- Limited automation features: While AWeber presents automation, it may not be as robust as some other substitutes.
Best for AWeber is an excellent choice for small businesses and entrepreneurs who prioritize ease of use and reliability.
Key Features of AWeber:
- Email Marketing: AWeber presents a variety of email templates, list management, automation, and analytics for effective email marketing.
- Automation: Users can be able to set up autoresponders and automated email sequences to deal with subscribers and nurture leads.
Pricing of AWeber:
- Cost initiates at $19 monthly for up to 500 contacts and increases according to the number of contacts.
Mailerlite presents a user-friendly email marketing solution, ideal for small businesses seeking simplicity and affordability. Its intuitive features make it a solid choice for Mailchimp.
Best For: Small businesses seeking a lightweight, value-for-money email marketing solution will get an advantage from Mailerlite.
Key Features of Mailerlite:
- Drag-and-Drop Editor: by the help of this feature, you can easily make visually appealing emails with the intuitive editor.
- Popup Signup Forms: you can be able to Capture leads efficiently with seamless popup signup forms.
- Simple Reporting Dashboard: this feature helps you to Stay informed about campaign performance with an easy-to-handle dashboard.
- Segmentation: Target-oriented audience groups for personalized campaigns.
- Email Templates: you can save time with a variety of pre-designed templates.
- Automation: Basic automation choices with autoresponders and simple sequences.
- Multichannel: you can be able to create landing pages and obtain a free website with up to 5 landing pages.
Pricing: Mailerlite offers two kinds of plans, free and paid. The paid plan provides access to all features without limitations, making it a price-effective choice for businesses of all sizes.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which is better Mailchimp or Sendinblue?
Brevo (formerly Sendinblue) is an all-in-one marketing platform offering multichannel communication options like email, SMS, live chat, and push notifications. It’s best for businesses of all sizes, with unlimited subscribers and seamless integration with Shopify as it does what what Mailchimp do.
2. Is Moosend best for small businesses and startups?
Yes, Moosend is considered to be a user-friendly email marketing solution with integrations, ideal for small businesses, startups, publishers, and agencies.
3. Which businesses benefit the most from ConvertKit?
ConvertKit is built for content creators, bloggers, YouTubers, and content-focused businesses, offering flexible signup forms and paid newsletter options.
4. What kind of businesses should consider ActiveCampaign?
ActiveCampaign is best for businesses demanding advanced automation and CRM capabilities to optimize marketing and sales processes.
5. How does GetResponse stand out as an alternative to MailChimp?
GetResponse is a full-scale marketing platform with email marketing, automation, landing pages, and webinar hosting, ideal for businesses of all sizes.
6. What makes Mailerlite the best choice for small businesses?
Mailerlite is the best email marketing tool for small businesses due to its simple and intuitive interface. It presents essential features like a drag-and-drop email editor, popup signup forms, segmentation, and basic automation. Besides this, its straightforward pricing with free and paid plans ensures cost-effectiveness.
7. Does Mailerlite give advanced automation features?
While Mailerlite offers basic automation options like autoresponders and simple sequences, it may not fully cater to the needs of users seeking more advanced automation capabilities. If you are looking for comprehensive automation, you may need to consider other alternatives.